Vine Day is a beautifully simple outdoors event with no reservations needed. Join us in welcoming Spring to the vineyard from 1-4 pm Saturday, March 18th
Mariachi serenade the vines and wake up the buds. The essence of Spring in the South is alive as we've got crawfish on boil this year and our new white wines will be released. If you're a Wine Club member you can try the Pinot Grigio, Rosé of Malbec, Sauvignon Blanc, Tjaila and White Zin for free or you can sign up to become a member on site. Bring your joy, we'll bring the place to relax.
Friendly dogs and lawn chairs welcome. No outside food or drink is allowed on the premises.
- 11 am - 1 pm Drone Races in the vines
- Crawfish boil starting at 1:00 while supplies last
- Mariachi serenading the vines from 1:00 - 4:00
- Winery & Distillery tours with Marnelle at 2:00 and 4:00
- Wine Club member tent with free tastings of our 5 new releases 1:00 - 4:00
- Waking of the Vines ceremony at 3:33
- The distillery and winery tasting rooms stay open until 7:00